Peter is a multi-faceted individual with a diverse educational and professional background. Born in Singapore to Dutch parents, he has pursued a wide range of interests and affiliations throughout his life.
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) degree, which indicates his training in marketing, and a Diploma in Ministry (Dip Min), reflecting his theological education. Additionally, he has pursued professional accountancy, earning a Master of Commerce (MCom) degree. These diverse academic pursuits hint at his broad intellectual interests and commitment to expanding his knowledge base.
Peter is actively engaged in the fields of tax agency services and the audit of self-managed superannuation funds. This professional involvement suggests his dedication to financial and accounting matters, which may benefit individuals and organizations seeking financial guidance and compliance.
- National Tax and Accountants Association (NTAA): Peter Grullemans is recognised as a fellow of the NTAA, indicating his expertise and involvement within the tax and accounting industry. This affiliation highlights his commitment to upholding professional standards in this field.
- Australian Institute of International Affairs (AIIA): Being a member of the AIIA reflects his interest in international relations, indicating a desire to stay informed and contribute to discussions on global affairs.
- Independent Peaceful Australia Network (IPAN): His membership in IPAN suggests a commitment to promoting peace and independence in Australia’s international relationships.
- Sydney West Peace Group (SWPG): Peter Grullemans’ association with the SWPG signifies his active engagement in local peace initiatives within the Sydney region.
- Society for the Study of Early Christianity (SSEC): This affiliation highlights his scholarly interests and involvement in the study of early Christianity, suggesting an intellectual curiosity that extends beyond his professional pursuits.
- International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN): As a supporter of ICAN, he is aligned with a global movement advocating for the elimination of nuclear weapons, indicating a commitment to humanitarian and peace-oriented causes.
Peter appears to hold a strong conviction against what he perceives as irrational and materialistic fear propagated by the Australian government in its international alliances. His passionate commitment to helping Australians do better suggests a desire to foster a more informed and independent national stance in international affairs.
The diary below was written in 2016.
More information on Peter Grullemans is welcome.