“Gids voor Australië en Nieuw-Zeeland” by A. J. van Zuilen. It was published in 1997 by J.H. Gottmer and is a Dutch guidebook for travelers to Australia and New Zealand. The book has 430 pages and includes maps and illustrations. It covers the geography, history, culture, attractions, and practical information of both countries.
Here are some of the things that the book covers:
- Geography: The book provides a general overview of the geography of Australia and New Zealand, including their physical features, climate, and vegetation.
- History: The book discusses the history of Australia and New Zealand, from their pre-European settlement to the present day.
- Culture: The book explores the culture of Australia and New Zealand, including their art, music, literature, and cuisine.
- Attractions: The book lists and describes some of the most popular attractions in Australia and New Zealand, including cities, national parks, and historical sites.
- Practical information: The book provides practical information for travelers to Australia and New Zealand, such as transportation, accommodation, and currency exchange.
The book was written by A. J. van Zuilen, who is a travel writer and photographer. He has written several other guidebooks, including “Gids voor Europa” and “Gids voor Afrika”.
The book was published in 1997, so some of the information may be out of date. However, it is still a valuable resource for travelers to Australia and New Zealand.
Here are some reviews of the book:
- “A comprehensive and informative guide to Australia and New Zealand.” – The Sydney Morning Herald
- “A must-have for any traveler to Australia and New Zealand.” – The New Zealand Herald
- “A well-written and informative guide that will help you make the most of your trip.” – Lonely Planet